My name is Dr. Ryan N. Russell. As you’ll read, the story of how I came to be a Doctor of Chiropractic was no mistake. My journey from discomfort, pain and fear to wellness, relief and happiness is a very personal story.
For a long time I’ve known that I wanted to be in the world of health and wellness. I have always enjoyed helping others and learned how fulfilling that can be through observing my father as he restored people’s health in his medical practice. I envisioned bringing something to the community that no one else had or was able to offer when it came their overall health and well being. For the last three years I have been patiently building my brand and the vision I have had in my mind for many years!
With the help of my father, Dr. Gary Russell M.D. and the combined efforts of Domenic Iacovone that dream is starting to flourish into something that is going to influence and change the world of healthcare as we know it! I am proud to say that after many years of sacrifice that my dream has become a reality. We have built an integrative company that is brining the most cutting edge health care protocols and we are able to truly give the community the care and treatment that it needs to optimize their health!
Gary N. Russell, M.D.
A4M Bioidentical Hormone Seminar
- General Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery - University Hospital of Alabama, Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (Honors) - University of Alabama
- Exercise Physiology - Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Education (Honors) - Jacksonville State University
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Walker County Medical Society
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Alabama Orthopedic Society
- The Effects of Muscular Strength and Endurance of Predicted V02 Maximum tested on a cycle ergometer.
- Precision and Accuracy of the Critikon Sphygmanomameter.
- Morphological Classification and Culturing of Scyllarides. (Slipper Lobster) hemocytes.
- Neuropathological findings of AIDS Encephalopthy in children.
- Diagnosis and Management of Postpartum Hemorrhage.
- The Effect of Total Knee Arthroplasty on Erythrocyte Sedimentation rate and C-reactive protein in Osteoarthritis study in progress with Stuart X. Stephenson, M.D., Assistant Professor; UAB Hospital, Division of Orthopedic Surgery.
- CPR Certified
- Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Casualties Course
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Student Course
Other Teaching and Interests:
- Pegasus Corporation: Course Instructor on technical pearls in Trapezial Interpositional Arthroplasty, California
- PRP Therapies for shoulder knee and elbow.
- TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) in fracture healing.
- Nutritional Therapies for surgical healing
Kelsey Koehler is a Functional Medicine Practitioner and Nutritionist. She obtained her Bachelors in Dietetics and her Masters in Functional Medicine. She is also certified through Dr. Dicken Weatherby’s Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition. Kelsey is passionate about getting to the root cause of dysfunction in the body, helping individuals heal their bodies and reverse systematic disease. This is done through individual dietary guidelines and supplement protocols created based on lab testing and each patient’s symptoms.